Choose the Right Real Estate Agent


Choose the Right Real Estate Agent

There are so many real estate agents in the market, how can you make sure you are making the right choice?

It comes down to honesty, integrity, experience and proven track record.
Top Ten Questions to Ask Your Agent...
How long have you been in business?
How many homes have you sold in my neighborhood?
What market share does your company have?
How will choosing your company brand help to sell my house?
What is the average days on the market in my area?
What Your average days to sell a property?
What is the average list-to-sell ratio in the real estate board?
How does list-to-sell compare to the average?
What unique skills do you have that make you a great negotiator?

Elena Krasnopolskaya Realtor Coldwell Banker Delray Beach office/South Florida
I love my customers and when I can't personally represent one in a real estate transaction, I can make sure an equally qualified agent does.
If you are looking for Real Estate Agent in your area DM me
elenafloridaguide.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cambria Parc, Boynton Beach, Florida, Lennar